August 5, 2007

Tijuana is not how all of Mexico looks like!


I am from Monterrey Mexico, a modern industrial and business center being the third biggest city in Mexico. I live in California and I hate the image that people have of Mexico. No, not every one sells chicle and lives in a shack. Sadly Monterrey is one of the two most secure cities in all Mexico with a population of 3,664,334. Home to the top University of all Mexico(Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey) where the rich of Mexico attend. It is also home to La Macroplaza, one of the worlds largest plazas. Last time I visted was two years ago and I love the city so much, It is modern, the people are beautiful and well dressed, so much shopping. San Pedro is a metropolitan city of Monterrey. It's wealthy citizens enjoy the city's highly developed private schools, parks, gardens, and stores. I have never seen such a cleaner city in my life. I can't wait to go back next year.

No comments: