August 9, 2007

Spicy Orange Beef


I was having a conversation with Ashley over the phone earlier tonight, and we were talking about Zac Efron being on the cover of the Rolling Stones and how Ashley gets uncomfortable (excited) everytime thier is a photo of Zefron shirtless. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat and as I pick up a seasoning mix and read out loud "Spicy Orange Beef" she asks "Zac Efron?" I could not stop laughing. Since Ashley doesn't like the site of Zefron's nipples I picked model Leighton Stultz to be my picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that you are currently making unauthorized
use of my copyrighted images on your website. The copyrights for these
images are owned by me, and are protected under U.S. and international
copyright laws.
You neither asked for nor received permission to use these images,
including electronic copies, of same. I believe you have willfully
infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be
liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in
Section
504(c)(2) therein. You are hereby put on notice that your continued
unauthorized use of this material constitutes copyright infringement
and
trademark infringement, and potentially subjects you to both civil and
criminal sanctions.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all
infringing images, and all copies, including electronic copies, of
same;
that you destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this
or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not
received an affirmative response from you within 24 hours of the time
this communication has been sent to you indicating that you have fully
complied with this demand, I shall take further action against you.

Sincerely,

Leighton Stultz