July 20, 2007

Victoria Beckham is Major!


The word "Major!" is Victoria's way of saying awesome or amazing. As you all know she is now living in beautiful California and she is ready to take over LA. I saw her show tonight and she was really funny, I love how she is so down to Earth and she is actually really nice. She discussed how everyone thinks she's a bitch because she never smile's in pictures, Lindsay smiles in pictures and she's a bitch! In the show Victoria is shown moving to LA, getting pulled over by a cop "I didn't know if to pose or get arrested" said Victoria joking. She confronted Perez Hilton for calling her an Alien and was really nice to him(even though I would have kicked his fat ass), she got her drivers licence, she met her glamorous neighbors and admitted that she never ever talks about money because it makes her uncomfortable. I did not like her personal assistant(she was fat and not funny) I think I would be a better assistant, " Iam Hot, I would make the best gay friend, I am funny and I love shopping.

No comments: